Run I is the mother of all KickAss running camps. The contents of this training are the foundation of all further KickAssRun training steps.
Sat., 22. October 2022
09:00 - 11:00 (CET) • Neckargemünd/ Kurt-Schieck Stadion
Sat., 12. November 2022
09:00 - 11:00 (CET) • Mertesdorf
Sun., 20. November 2022
09:00 - 11:00 (CET) • München/ Sportschule Oberhaching
Thu., 24. November 2022
09:00 - 11:00 (CET) • Peine/ Stadion Peine
Sat., 26. November 2022
09:00 - 11:00 (CET) • Butzbach/ Schrenzerstadion
120,00 € VAT included
- Sat., 22. October 2022, 09:00 - 11:00 o'clock (Neckargemünd/ Kurt-Schieck Stadion);-;-;-;120,00 €Includes 19% MwSt. DE
- Sat., 12. November 2022, 09:00 - 11:00 o'clock (Mertesdorf);-;-;-;120,00 €Includes 19% MwSt. DE
- Sun., 20. November 2022, 09:00 - 11:00 o'clock (München/ Sportschule Oberhaching);-;-;-;120,00 €Includes 19% MwSt. DE
- Thu., 24. November 2022, 09:00 - 11:00 o'clock (Peine/ Stadion Peine);-;-;-;120,00 €Includes 19% MwSt. DE
- Sat., 26. November 2022, 09:00 - 11:00 o'clock (Butzbach/ Schrenzerstadion);-;-;-;120,00 €Includes 19% MwSt. DE
We let our community speak for us.
"Running is (almost) always fun for me, but since I attended KickAss Run I, it feels even easier. It's really cool. At the seminar, I totally liked the relaxed nature and that all questions and concerns were addressed."
"I participated in a run training for the first time and it really helped me extremely! It is insanely fun to be in the KickAss Squad, I am top motivated and already looking forward to the Kickass Run II! Keep up the good work!"
"I realized through KickAss Run I that I had left a lot of potential in my running past and that my running style was not healthy. Seeing the enthusiasm of the team is super sympathetic and catching."
Questions and answers
The minimum number of participants is 5. A seminar will be cancelled if the number of participants is not reached on Monday 9:00 a.m. the week of the seminar.
No, KickAss Education Run is for anyone who wants to learn more about perfect running technique. It’s just important that you start with Run I and work your way up.
In order to get the most out of our seminars, there should always be at least 4 to 6 weeks between the seminars. This way you have already had the opportunity to apply what you learned in the previous seminar and can now build on it.
KickAss Education Run lasts 2 hours, during which the theory learned is directly applied in practice.
If you are unable to attend a seminar that has already been booked, you have until midnight on Sunday one week before the seminar to cancel. If you wish, you will either receive a credit for the KickAss Shop, for example to participate in a later seminar, or your money will be refunded.